inkl. MwSt. und inkl. Versandkosten
Lieferzeit 1-2 Tage
- Artikel-Nr.: 1006337
Zildjian Gen16 AE DIGITAL CYMBAL PROCESSOR (B-Ware)
++ Sonderpreis aus Lagerübernahme ++ (vorher 549,00)
Der Zildjian GEN 16 AE Controller oder AE DCP "Digital Cymbal Processor" ist das Herzstück des Gen16 (Acoustic Electric) Beckensystems.
Mit der eingebauten DSP-Engine können Sie den Klang Ihrer Gen16 Low Noise Becken augenblicklich ändern und das Sustain bzw. die Stimmung anzupassen.
- Latest software version 3.20
- 99 Cymbal Tone Shape Preset per channel (HiHat-Cym-5)
- 99 Kit Presets "kit mode"
- Free Software Editor Gen16 Access Tool for Download
- Läuft (nur mit den Gen16 Pickups)
Technical details of the Zildjian Gen16 AE DIGITAL CYMBAL PROCESSOR G16AE001DS
- Cymbal Tone Shapes/Kit Presets 1-10 are comprised of Zildjian factory settings for the DCP, that are more neutral sounding.
- Cymbal Tone Shape /Kit Presets 11-16 are Russ Miller's Signature Tone Shapes, these particular presets favor darker and warmer sounds.
- Cymbal Tones Shapes/Kit Presets 17-23 were designed by Simon Edgoose and these presets are brighter for a more cutting sound.
- User Cymbal Tone Shape/Kit Preset Slots: 24-99 - These slots are available for making custom Cymbal Tone Shapes and Kit Presets.
- Individual Cymbal Volume and Pan per channel
- 5 Preset rocker switches for changing channel or kit presets (Preset 5 in Kit Mode)
- 5 cymbal inputs; HiHat; Ride, Cym-3, Cym-4 and Cym-5
- 1/4 inch unbalanced main outputs with Master Volume control
- 1/4 inch audio inputs with blend/mix control
- 1/8 Headphone output with independent headphone mix control
- 1/8 Auxiliary input for connecting playback devices such as mp3 or cellphone
- USB port for data connection to the Gen16 Access Tool (PC/MAC)
The Digital Cymbal Processor (DCP) is the heart of the Gen16 Acoustic/Electric Cymbal System. With the built-in DSP engine, you can instantly change the tone of your Zildjian Buffed Bronze cymbals to fit the mood, vibe, or tune. The DCP provides tone shape presets, volume and R/L pan control for up to 5 cymbals while allowing the user to blend external e-drum controller audio and/or an auxiliary audio input. It also has a powerful headphone output for on stage monitoring or silent drumming. Seamlessly integrate the DCP with either electronics drum kits or hybrid drum sets.
Editor Software Gen16 NEW ACCESS TOOL
- The new Zildjian Gen16 Access Tool for the Digital Cymbal Processor (DCP) improves the Gen16 system by using common "drummer friendly" terms and easily to use controls. Paired down to two screens, the new Zildjian Gen16 Access Tool lets drummers customize the powerful DSP effects in the Digital Cymbal Processor for personalized sounds.
- When your DCP is connected to your computer via USB with the DCP Access Tool, you can check your Cymbal Processor's software and hardware version numbers. You can also check the Gen16 servers for available upgrades, upgrade your Cymbal Processor's firmware, and upload new cymbal and reverb DSP presets to it.
- The Access Tool application can also display a variety of information about your Cymbal Processor such as its firmware and hardware versions, which may be important if you ever need to contact Gen16 Tech Support.
- The Access Tool will automatically check for DCP firmware updates on launch if a DCP is connected and an internet connection is available. You can also check manually at any time by selecting "Check for Updates" in the Access Tool's "Help" menu. If updates are available, the Access Tool will guide you through the download and installation process.
- iOS: v9.3.1x and 10x ( Recommended accessory to connect iOS device to the Digital Cymbal Processor: Lightning to USB camera adapter and Lightning to USB3 camera adapter)
- MacOS: v10.9x, 10.10x, 10.11x and 10.12x
- PC OS: Windows 7 SP1x, Window 8.1x and Windows 10 (Both 32bit and 64bit versions of Windows are supported)
Russ Miller Signature "Work Horse" DCP Tone Shapes
"When Zildjian asked me to create this signature palette of Tone Shapes for the Gen16 DCP system, I immediately thought of calling them the "Work Horse" patches. I wanted to make solid, versatile Tone Shapes that could work in a variety of musical situations and get you started utilizing the Gen16 system in your everyday playing situations. Of course, these can be interchanged (they are leveled to do so) and you could just use a couple of sounds and not the entire setup. I programmed these while playing the full kit in the studio. Everything was referenced through the studio console and used in music tracking to confirm levels and projection qualities. I believe it represents some of the best tones possible from the system and I hope they are as effective and inspiring to you, as they were to me!" - Russ Miller
Simon Edgoose Signature DCP Tone Shapes
"These Tone Shapes are designed to give a selection of simple sounds that can be used for everyday playing. Some tone shapes are more general use such as the Bright, Classic and Dark, while others such as the Low Short and the Low Pass/ High Pass are designed for more electronic uses. When it comes to positioning the pickup, I generally use the sixth line of holes below the bell for the Ride and a similar position for the Crashes and the Splash. The HiHat is different in that I set the pick up about one third of the distance along the bow from the bell to the edge, closer to the bell. I have found that the placement of the pickup can dramatically change the sound of the cymbals. In my experience, most of the high frequencies of a cymbal come from the bell; therefore if the pickup is mounted close to the bell it will give a brighter sound. If I want a darker, dry sound, I generally move the pickup more towards the edge, never more than half way from the bell to the very edge of the cymbal. I have used electronic drums for many years now, but in my experience, no pads feel like Gen 16 cymbals, because they are real cymbals, not plastic and rubber. They feel very natural and very comfortable to play."- Simon E