inkl. MwSt. und inkl. Versandkosten
Lieferzeit 1-2 Tage
- Artikel-Nr.: 1007090
Pearl e/Merge Emerge-53HB-e/HYBRID
Beim Pearl e-MERGE geht es um Wandel, und der Wandel im E-Drum-Markt ist längst überfällig. Als wir alle Aspekte der aktuellen E-Drumming-Erfahrung mit KORG unter die Lupe nahmen, wussten wir gemeinsam, dass wir einen drastischen Unterschied machen können. Und dieser Unterschied beginnt mit dem neuen e/MERGE-Modul. Das e/MERGE MDL-1 Modul ist einfach und elegant im Design und verfügt über eine vollständige Bibliothek von hochauflösenden, natürlichen, organischen und hochwertigl verarbeiteten akustischen Drums der renommeirtesten Pearl Akustik Drums. Wir haben zusätzlich eine Auswahl der allerbesten elektro-, orchestral und speziell Percussion-Sounds aus KORG's riesiger Sample Sammlung hinzugefügt.
Unsere neue WAVETRIGGER-TECHNOLOGIE, die teilweise auf KORGs mittlerweile legendärer Wave Drum basiert, bringt einen Spiel- Realismus, latenzfreie Reaktion und einen Dynamikumfang, wie es ihn zuvor noch nie gab. Die Empfindlichkeit von WTT ist einfach erstaunlich. Das neue PUREtouch Pad System von Pearl rundet das Erlebnis ab. PUREtouch wurde mit größter Sorgfalt entwickelt, um ein echtes akustisches Pad-Erlebnis zu schaffen. Kein übermäßiger, unnatürlicher Rebound und keine Handgelenksschmerzen mehr, wie bei ultraharten Übungspads.
Pearl e/merge auf den Punkt:
- ++ einfach und elegant im Design ++
- Große Bibliothek hochwertig verarbeiteter akustischer Drums von Pearl
- Allerbeste Elektro- und Percussion-Sounds von KORG
- WAVETRIGGER-TECHNOLOGIE aus der legendärer Korg Wave Drum
- Spiel- Realismus, latenzfreie Reaktion und ein mega Dynamikumfang
- PUREtouch Pad System für ein echtes akustisches Pad-Erlebnis
- Größen und das Gefühl, das jeder akustische Schlagzeuger erwartet.
Der Lieferumfang des Pearl e/Merge 53HB-e/HYBRID
- 1 x EM-14S 14" PUREtouch Snare Drum Pad
- 1 x EM-10T 10" PUREtouch Tom Tom Pad
- 1 x EM-12T 12" PUREtouch Tom Tom Pad
- 1 x EM-14T 14" PUREtouch Tom Tom Pad
- 1 x EM-EBP 18" PUREtouch Bass Drum Pad, Complete
- 1pr. x EM-14HH 14" PUREtouch Hi-Hat Cymbal Pad Set
- 1 x EM-15C 15" PUREtouch Crash Cymbal Pad
- 1 x EM-18R 18" PUREtouch Ride Cymbal Pad
- 1 x EM-MDL1 Electronic Drum Module
- 1 x DR-80EM Icon e-Rack System
- 2 x CH-830ES Cymbal Holder, Short Boom
- 1 x S-830 Snare Stand
- 3 x TH-70E Tom Holder
- PCR-50L Module Clamp
MDL-1 Spound Module specifications:
- Sound Generator Sound Generator 2 CPU (4 core + 2 core)
- Polyphony 128 voices
- Voice Preset: 700 HD Sound Library
- Drum Kit Preset: 35 HD kits
- Effects 36
- Song Recording Type 44.1kHz, 16 Bit WAV
- Song Recording Time Approximately 12 hours
- Click Tempo BPM 30 - 300
- Beat 1/2 - 24/2, 1/4 - 24/4, 1/8-24/8, 1 /8T - 24/8T,,1/16 - 24/16 (T=Triplet)
- Click Voices 10
- Other Controllers Knobs and Ambient Slider Control
- Display 3.25" x 1" Graphic LCD
- Connectors Master Out L/Mono,& R
- Direct Out (8)
- Headphones Out
- Aux In TRS Mini
- Main Trigger Inputs ( DB-25,Connector )
- Accessory Inputs (3)
- USB to PC Port (transport USB audio & MIDI data)
- USB-A (for WAV files and Settings data)
- MIDO MIDI Output
- Power Supply 120-240v, 50-60Hz, Switching Power Supply
- imensions, Weight 2.2 lbs, 9"W x 7.5" D x 2" H
Effects: Basic Comp, Attack Comp, Overdrive 1, Overdrive 2, Tube Drive, Radio Crunch, Distortion, Rich Hall, Plate Reverb, Small Room, Early Reflections, Chorus, Short Delay Chorus, Slow Flanger, Fast Flanger, Slow Phaser, Fast Phaser, Ring Mod 1, Ring Mod 2, Sync Delay 1, Sync Delay 2, Sync Delay 3, Sync Delay LR 1, Sync Delay LR 2, Sync Delay LR 3, Short Delay, Short Delay LR, Mod Delay, Mod Delay LR, Tape Echo, Radio Filter LP, Radio Filter HP, Radio Filter BP, Decimator, Lo-Fi Wah and Auto Wah.
The story of the new Pearl e/merge - powered by Korg!
e/MERGE is about change, and change in the e-drum market has been way overdue. When we looked closely at every aspect of the current e-drumming experience with KORG, together we knew we could make a dramatic difference. And that difference begins with the all new e/MERGE module. Simple yet elegant in design, the e/MERGE MDL-1 module features a full library of hi definition, natural, organic and minimally processed acoustic Pearl drums. We then added the very best electronic, world, orchestral and specialty percussion sounds from KORG's vast library of pristine quality samples. But the module is only part of the change.
Introducing WAVE TRIGGER TECHNOLOGY. This all new technology partially based upon KORG's now legendary Wave Drum brings a realism, instantaneous response and dynamic range never before imagined possible. The sensitivity provided by WTT is simply amazing. Pearl's all new PUREtouch Pad System completes the experience. PUREtouch has been painstakingly developed to create a true acoustic-like pad experience. No excessive unnatural bounce and no wrist shaking ultra-hard practice pad like feel, PUREtouch provides the sizes and feel every acoustic drummer has come to expect.
Not just a new standard. A new sound. A new Feel. And a completely new e-drumming experience.
Creating magic - Pearl and KORG combine to set a new standard.
What is left to be said about these two iconic Japanese companies that you don't already know. Year after year their achievements and innovations have lead the market in new directions, both leaders in their respective fields. When the world's leading drum company spends five long years working hand in hand with the music industry's leading electronics company, great things are bound to happen. Please welcome e/MERGE, an all new e-drumming experience like never before.
The 2 different Configurations of the Pearl e/merge Kit - Ergonomically designed to fit
e/MERGE will launch with two configurations that were ergonomically designed to fit a small footprint while delivering real size components to the player. The stock 5-piece configurations with an Icon e-Rack allow extreme flexibility to accommodate various setups. For example, the standard two up, one down; one up, two down; two up (off center left), one down and lefty configurations. The e/HYBRID configuration includes 10", 12" and 14" toms, a 14" snare and an 18" acoustic bass drum. The e/TRADITIONAL configuration includes the same size components with a traditional bass drum pad designed for portability. The brain for each configuration is the e/MERGE MDL-1 sound module that is packed with dynamic features in a compact chassis.
Pearl e/merge - desription, details, features:
Simple, elegant, yet deceivingly powerful - The module of the Pearl emerge edrum system:
- An e-drum module is the nucleus of any e-kit experience. That's why they are often referred to as "the brain".
- The e/MERGE module offers the player the extreme power and performance needed for the heavy lifting required for WAVE TRIGGER TECHNOLOGY, yet provides a simplicity of design and function that allows you to simply play more, and tweak less.
- The MDL-1 module features a pair of fast, multicore processors, a full spectrum of Pearl acoustic drum samples and a library filled with world, ethnic, electronic, orchestral and other sounds chosen from KORG's renowned hi definition sample libraries.
- The all new acoustic library for the MDL-1 was recorded in one of the world's most respected recording studios in historic Music City USA, Nashville, Tennessee. Both current and vintage instruments in a full variety of sizes were chosen and sampled. You will recognize some familiar tones in the style of several iconic Pearl artists, some specific genres, decades, and historic songs and styles from the past to the present. Customize sets and save your presets to the library, choose from over 35 different onboard effects, record your performances for hours on end, or just lay into it and play!
- The e/MERGE Module is not about useless bells and whistles. Its about simplicity and performance.
- With eight assignable outs, two master outs, headphone outs and an auxiliary in, the MDL-1 easily handles all your live performance and recording needs.
- But one of the most exciting features of the e/MERGE module is the ambience slider. Taken from a mix of the room and overhead mics during the recording process, the ambience slider allows you to instantly add color, natural room reverb and live vibe to any acoustic set.
- The e/MERGE Module hosts feature upon feature designed to make your playing experience unique. If you love to play drums, this module... this e-drum set is for you.
The Wave Trigger Technology - A revolutionary parallel sound generation process inside the Pearl e/merge electronic drum system:
- You may have heard of KORG's now legendary Wave Drum?
- When introduced it was an instrument so ahead of its time that percussionists built performances around it. The Wave Drum allowed your touch, your feel, and the vibrations you created to actually influence the tone and character of the sounds produced. Just like an acoustic instrument. But what if this was refined, new technological advancements were added, and something like this was integrated into an actual e-drum set.
- => This is WAVE TRIGGER TECHNOLOGY. Simply put: WTT allows every nuance of your playing style, and even your choice of stick to infinitely color the sound produced.
- WTT is fast. As fast as audio. Faster than anything simply trigger based.
- => This speed adds a realism to the playing experience never before available to the e-drummer. WAVE TRIGGER TECHNOLOGY uses parallel processing of your character and your sound and seamlessly layers it with hi definition samples of real Pearl acoustic drums to create an end result that is as much a reflection of you as with any acoustic performance.
- With WTT, sample layers are smoothed, latency is imperceivable, and sensitivity is on a different dimension from anything that has come before.
The new and revolutionary PUREtouch Electronic Pad System - Nothing Matters More than Feel - inside the Pearl e/merge electronic drum system:
- The PUREtouch Electronic Pad System walks the finest line between the natural feel of an acoustic drum head and the response of an electric pad.
- The most common complaints about electronic heads is that they are either too bouncy or too dead. You should never compromise on what matters most and nothing matters more than feel.
- The patent pending PUREtouch Electronic Pads were constructed by Pearl and KORG engineers with six layers of material that work together to create the most natural feel of any electronic pad available. Combined with the WAVE TRIGGER TECHNOLOGY, for the first time ever, your choice of stick will impact the sound of your electronic kit.
- Every area of the snare drum head responds like an acoustic drum from the center to the edge. You can also affect the feel by changing the head tension. If your preference is for a tighter feel and tone, simply tighten the head. Two separate rim triggers are perfectly positioned for cross stick and rim shots, and the snare drum's 14" diameter makes this feel as natural as any acoustic drum.
- It's common that a player will have to alter their style when playing electronic drums, but with e/MERGE that compromise is a thing of the past. The natural feel from the pad construction with extreme sensitivity created by the WAVE TRIGGER TECHNOLOGY make the PUREtouch Electronic Pad System the new industry standard.
PUREtouch Bassdrum Pad - You have two bass drum options with your Pearl e/merge setup:
- The Peral PUREtouch Electronic Pad System includes two bass drum options that feature a patent pending shock absorbing trigger mechanism designed to maximize a natural feel.
- Bass Drum Option 1: The Peral emerge e/TRADITIONAL kit configuration (EM-53T) features an electronic bass drum pad and stand designed for portability and player comfort. This sturdy pad accepts both single and double pedals in a freestanding embodiment. The stand's swivel legs with retractable spike feet, accommodate multiple setups and provide angle adjustment to the playing surface of the kick pad. The pad delivers a natural feel with accurate tracking and collapses for quick and easy transportation.
- Bass Drum Option 2: The e/HYBRID kit configuration (EM-53HB) features an 18" acoustic bass drum with an internal version of the EM-KCB kick pad. Both pad styles feature a red, front mounted LED light that can be controlled through the MDL-1 sound module.
e/merge - PUREtouch Cymbals- The Electronic Excellence
- Each e/MERGE kit includes a PUREtouch Electronic Cymbal pack consisting of an 18" three zone Ride (bell, bow and edge), 15" two zone Crash (bow and edge), and 14" two zone Hi-hats (bow and edge).
- PUREtouch Crash and Ride Cymbals feature a multilayer construction encapsulated in rubber with a playing action similar to that of acoustic cymbals, but with a slightly softer feel for controlled sound volume.
- PUREtouch cymbals have a patent pending feature, based upon frequency, that blends the edge and bow sounds consistent with where you strike the cymbal.
- Most electronic cymbals include a choke feature that cuts off the sound when you grab the switch located under the cymbal, but the patent pending natural choke function of PUREtouch Cymbals eliminates the sound and instantaneously triggers the natural sympatric harmonic ring inherent to choking real acoustic cymbals. Truly the most natural sounding electronic cymbals ever.
The PUREtouch Hi-hats of the emerge system by Pearl
- These new developed hihats have the same natural feel and stick response and utilizes a plunger trigger system that is compatible with virtually any hi-hat stand.
- The Capacitive Motion Sensor (CMS) developed for the PUREtouch Hi-hats provides an extended range of articulation without interfering with the mechanical operation of the hi-hat stand capturing every nuance of precise hi-hat play.
- The patent pending vented bottom cymbal provides stability to the Hi-hats while reducing sound volume.
The Pearl icon e-rack Strength, Innovation & Dependability- Pearl Tour Tested Hardware
- The foundation of the e/MERGE electronic drum set is a custom designed Icon e-Rack system that offers complete flexibility when positioning your drums and cymbals and securely locks them into place.
- The beautifully chrome plated rack blends with the chrome tom arms and cymbal holders and is perfect for a small stage, ideal for the worship environment and right at home in an arena.
- The Icon e-Rack provides room to grow as you expand your kit with additional drums and cymbals.
Bait Cymbal in Pearl Photo
Overall, I really like this kit except that it will not work with the Pearl Mimic Pro. You are locked into whatever we get with MDL-1 module. What the heck are they thinking? If that module is not the worlds greatest who wants to be locked in with this kit? I just don't get it.
Thank you for pointing that out!
We contacted Pearl for a statement and will change the text or picture accordingly once everything is cleared up.