inkl. MwSt. und inkl. Versandkosten
Lieferzeit 1-2 Tage
- Artikel-Nr.: 1007588
drum-tec Stereo Trigger Multicore Kabel -13fach XXL
- Universal Trigger Kabelstrang mit 13 Trigger Kabeln
- 12x Kabel sind Stereo ausgelegt, 1x Kabel (mono)
- Jedes Kabel besitzt an beiden Enden eine deutlich sichtbare Markierung
- Ein Ende mit gerader Stereo Klinke (für den Modul Eingang)
- Ein Ende mit abgewinkelter Stereo Klinke (für Pad/Cymbal - Trigger Out)
- Länge des gesamten Multicorekabel passt für ein großes bis sehr großes E-Drum Setup
- Die Länge der einzelnen Kabel sind entsprechend einem E-Drum optimiert.
- Gesamtdurchmesser aller Kabel ca. 5-6 cm
- Kick cable: 180 cm
- Snare cable: 160 cm
- Tom 1 cable: 230 cm
- Tom 2 cable: 260 cm
- Tom 3 cable: 370 cm
- Tom 4 cable: 400 cm
- HiHat cable: 160 cm
- Crash 1 cable: 260 cm
- Ride 1 cable: 350 cm
- Ride 2 cable: 350 cm
- Crash 2 cable: 320 cm
- Crash 3 cable: 450 cm
- HiHat control cable: 180 cm (mono)
Excellent cable harness.
Recently upgraded from the Roland TD-27 to TD-50X module on my VAD506 (with additional floor tom (tom 4) and cymbals + side snare). As we all know, the TD-50X is individual trigger cabling unlike the loom to D plug on the TD-27. I wasn't looking forward to ordering additional separate cables, but luckily, I found that drum-tec had a solution.
The harness arrived this morning to my UK home address, literally one business day after I placed the order and there were no import issues or extra charges.
Bear in mind that my TD-50X is quite high (above my SPD-30 on my left, so about 1.5m high I'd say) and this meant the kick cable was not long enough but that is not the fault of the product. I simply used a separate cable for the kick whilst the others were fine - I use digital snare and ride and so those "free'd up cables" went to my additional cymbals + side snare to the TD-50X aux ports.
Although the cables are helpfully labelled for whatever part of the kit, you don't actually have to follow that to the letter - bear that in mind. Although I have followed the Tom labels to the letter and they were all the correct length which was awesome. However, if you're using digital snare, ride (and I'll be using digital hats soon) then that leaves a lot of wiggle room "cabling-wise" on this harness.
The product itself is good quality, and an excellent cost effective solution for cabling from the TD-50X to the rest of the kit. I'm very pleased.
Good set of cables
The lengths of the cables are right on. Didn't need the Mono input so I tucked it in a Cable-snake. Used for a Mimic with ATV drums from Drum-tec!