| || |
|| || ||
| || |
Yamaha DTX562K Set
Those liking SIlicon Pads of Yamaha, get here an compact Alternative to a Roland Mesh Head set!
And in addition a real HiHat with Stand! And the drum-tec "Silence Pack"!
The DTX542K is an entry-set with Silicon Pads for Snare and each Tom. The new DTX502 sound module provides many new functions and sounds for a good price. The high-quality 3-zones Snare and Tom Pads, with silicon based playing areas are due to the great Rebound very suitable for practising. With 3-zone Ride- and HiHat Cymbals for Rim, Playing-areas, and Bell sounds.
The most comfortable set of the 502 series.
Features of the Yamaha DTX562K set:
- 5 pieces DTX-Drum set with 2x 3-zone Cymbal Pads and an HiHat Pad with Stand
- 3-zone TCS "Textured Cellular Silicone" Snare Drum Pad
- Tom Pads based on silicon
- 2 stoppable 3-zone Cymbal Pads
- DTX502 sound generator with 691 voices
- 50 prefabricated Drum sets
- Intuitively operable and integrated recording functions
- Built-in sequencer and training aids
- Extending Options
- New rack-design
- USB connection
- Sample memory
Components of the DTX562K:
- 1 x DTX502 sound modul
- 1 x XP80 Snare Pad
- 3 x XP70 Tom Pad
- 1 x KP65 Kick Pad
- 1 x RHH135 HiHat-Controller Pad
- 1 x HS650A HiHat-Stand
- 2 x PCY135 Ride/Crash Cymbal
- 1 x RS502 Rack System
- (Without Kick Pedal)
In comparison with their acoustic models, E-Drums are agreeable silent, as the sound is generated electrically by a sound module. Still, the remaining impact noises, being heard through Floors and Walls are often found a nuisance by other Persons in the neighborhood or tenants. We took care of this topic and developed an effective Package, which sets about solving this problematic: The drum-tec "Silence Pack". Noise- absorbing components dampen the transmission of impact noises through Floors and Walls and reduces the noise to a minimum.
The drum-tec Silence Pack for the comprises:
- Sound Absorbing-Beater => Our newly developed and patent pending beater reduces the noise considerably. Due to the use and combination of special dampening materials in the beaters head, the Volume level is greatly reduced and additionally, the play feeling is improved as well.
- Sound Absorbing-PedalMat => This just here at drum-tec available newly developed special Underlay reduces the noise of the Bass Drum Pedal considerably
- Sound Absorbing - RackFeet => We replace the normal Rack-Feet-Stoppers by our newly developed and patent pending special Stoppers! Due to the combination and construction of the used dampening materials, the Stoppers reduce the transmitted noise of the Drum Rack considerably!
- => The neighbour will be very pleased!
2 Product reviews
|5 of 5 stars!|
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!] by Mikkael H. on October 2014
+++ fast shipment ++ nice value ++ perfect deal ++ Mikkael from Finland
*** If you click on "Write review" you will be asked to login. When you write the review after loggin in your name and the first letter of your surname will be saved with this review.
** If you click on "Write anonymous review" you can leave an anonymous review. If you do so, there will be no data saved about the autor.
Size/Weight (Trigger Module)
||Drum and percussion: 691,Melodies: 128
||Reverb: 9, Master EQ: 2 bands
||Preset: 50 User: 50 (Total memory capacity of 1MB.)
||Approx. 104,000 Notes (Total memory capacity of 1MB.)
||96 ppq (parts per quarter note)
|Song recording type
||Demo: 1, Practice: 37, Pad: 22, User: 40
||Proprietary, SMF format 0/1
||30 to 300 BPM, Tap Tempo supported.
||1/4 to 16/4, 1/8 to 16/8, and 1/16 to 16/16
||Accent, Quarter note, Eighth note, Sixteenth note, Triplet
||Groove Check, Rhythm Gate, Measure Break, Tempo Up/Down, Change Up, Pad Gate, Part Mute, Fast Blast
||OUTPUT [L/MONO] (Standard mono phone), OUTPUT [R] (Standard mono phone), Trigger inputs 1, 5, 6, 9 (Standard stereo phone, L: Trigger, R: Rim switch), Trigger inputs 2, 3, 4, 7 (Standard stereo phone, L: Trigger, R: Trigger), HI-HAT CONTROL (Standard stereo phone), AUX IN (Stereo Mini), PHONES (Standard stereo phone), USB TO HOST
||Power adaptor (PA-130), Module holder, Module holder fastening screws x2, Owner's Manual
||20 waves (maximum)
|Sample Data Bits
|Sampling Time * Mono/Stereo
||44.1kHz: 12 sec (mono)