Roland RT-30K Acoustic Drum Trigger
Our best-selled Triggers have already been forerunner, the Roland RT-10 series. Now, Roland has given a new casing to this proven Trigger-technic.
Due to the newly developed fastening device, the Dual-Zone RT-30K Trigger perfectly fits to all common tension-hoops, and it automatically sets the Sensor to the best position of the acoustic head.
Because of the new casing-design, the Trigger assimilates much more inconspicuously into the existing acoustic optic.
- Kick-Trigger for acoustic Drums for the actuation of electronic Sounds
- Compatible with any V-Drum TD-modules, the Percussion-Pads of the SPD-series and the TM-2 Trigger module
- A newly developed fastening device provides a quick and simple assembly
- Protective Grip protects the Bass Drum tension-hoop from damage
- Very robust fiberglass casing and safe fastening mechanism for a reliable hold at the Drums
- Including Cable
Trigger 1 (Head)
Connector Output Jack (1/4 inch Phone Type)
Accessories Owner's Manual
Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY"
Stereo Cable (3.5 m, 11.48 ft)
Guide for Installation Rim Height: 30–36 mm (1.18–1.42 inch)
Rim Thickness (Max.): 12 mm (0.48 inch)
Size and Weight
Width 38 mm
Depth 111 mm
Height 62 mm
Weight 95 g
0 lbs. 4 oz.