Roland RT-30H Drum Trigger for acoustic Drums
Our best-selled Triggers have already been forerunner, the Roland RT-10 series. Now, Roland has given a new casing to this proven Trigger-technic.
Due to the newly developed fastening device, the Dual-Zone RT-30H Trigger perfectly fits to all common tension-hoops, and it automatically sets the Sensor to the best position of the acoustic head.
Because of the new casing-design, the Trigger assimilates much more inconspicuously into the existing acoustic optic.
- Compatible with any V-Drum TD-modules, the Percussion-Pads of the SPD-series and the TM-2 Trigger module
- Can be mounted on almost any tension-hoop, also on Hoop-Styles bent inwardly
- A newly developed fastening device provides a quick and simple assembly
- 10 mm smaller than the forerunners - for an higher playing comfort
- Very robust fiberglass casing and safe fastening mechanism for a reliable hold at the Drums
- Laterally attached Trigger-output for an easy cable handling
- Including Cable
Connector: Output Jack (1/4-inch Phone Type)
Accessories: Owner's Manual
Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY"
Stereo Cable (3.5 m, 11.48 ft)
Guide for Installation Rim Height (Max.): 13 mm (0.51 inch)
Size and Weight
Width 39 mm
Depth 112 mm
Height 45 mm
Weight 69 g
0 lbs. 3 oz.