Roland TD-30KV The High End Setup with drum-tec Live Sounds!
From now on with more than 30 additional Profi Kits, which we have been specially programmed and optimised for the Live-use of the Roland TD-30 sound module. Exclusive only at drum-tec!
Setup as desired: You would like to have an additional Cymbal, ...a less Tom,.. a bigger Bass Drum, an other HiHat or a bigger Snare Drum? drum-tec enables it to be done. We would be pleased to make you an offer of your change request! Please inquire!
Overview of the Roland TD-30 Set Family:
The Difference between the Roland TD-30KSE and the Roland TD-30K:
- The HiHat (VH-13) definitely has a better quality and can be played even more authentically as the VH-11 in all Varieties .
- Due to the new Snare Drum (PD-128-BC) with the latest Roland Rim-Technology, the PD-125 now serves as the fourth Tom Pad and makes a fully equipped 6-Piece Kit!
- The new PD-128-BC Snare Pad respond to the finest Play- Nuances
- However, it has to be sad that the Place at the MDS-12C Rack with the 4 Toms is now very filled out!
The Difference between the Roland TD-30SKE and the Top-Class TD-30KV:
- The TD-30KV has been equipped with the latest Pad Generation PD-108-BC, 128-BC and KD-140-BC
- The Cymbals of the TD-30KV are likewise the latest and very high-quality MG (metallic grey) Generation with the VH-13-MG, the Crash CY-14C-MG and the Ride CY-15R-MG
- The Rack-System of the TD-30SKE is robust and already has internal cable routing as well, but the MDS-25 Rack of the TD-30KV is at another Level referring to Stability and Space.
=>Information about the special Advantages of the TD-30 module in comparison with the Roland TD-25 can be found at the detailed description of the sound modules
Rolands TD-30KV, the "Royal-class" of the Roland Sets.... Under the Motto "SuperNATURAL, this High-End Set promises highest Sound quality at best Dynamic. With Behaviour Modeling, Playing technicalities are implemented even more precisely. The (as usual) good Pads are now even more sensible in its Reacting and provide a great Play-Feeling. On the existing USB-Port, Backups can be saved and audio files in the formats WAV and MP3 can be played unproblematically. Another USB-Port provides the Connection to a Computer.
The most important Features of the Roland TD-30KV:
- V-Drums Flagship with sophisticated sensor technology and SuperNATURAL Sounds
- Expressiveness and accurate Playability by Behaviour Modeling
- Professional V-Edit Mode to programm your own Sounds
- Special"Ambience" -Fader with new Room-Ambience and Overhead-Microphone-Simulation
- USB Connection for Data-Backups and for Audio-playback
- Seperate USB-Port for the Connection to Computers
- Solid Stage-Set in Metallic-Grey and Black/Chrome-Finish
- New V-HiHat (VH-13-MG) with improved Movement-Sensor for an even more natural reacting
- New V-Pads (PD-128S/128/108-BC) with improved Rim-Sensor for precise Rim Shot-reacting
- New V-Cymbals (CY14C-MG Crash, CY-15R-MG Ride) with natural Play-Feeling and accurate Triggering
Components of the Roland TD-30KV:
- 1 x Drum sound modul TD-30
- 1 x V-Kick KD-140-BC
- 1 x V-Pad (Snare) PD-128S-BC
- 2 x V-Pad (Tom1, Tom2) PD-108-BC
- 2 x V-Pad (Tom3, Tom4) PD-128-BC
- 1 x V-Hi-Hat VH-13-MG
- 2 x V-Cymbal Crash CY-14C-MG
- 1 x V-Cymbal Ride CY-15R-MG
- 1 x Drum Rack MDS-25
- 1 x USB-Stick with Live Sound Edition
2 Product reviews
|5 of 5 stars!|
*** If you click on "Write review" you will be asked to login. When you write the review after loggin in your name and the first letter of your surname will be saved with this review.
** If you click on "Write anonymous review" you can leave an anonymous review. If you do so, there will be no data saved about the autor.
technical facts of the Roland TD-30KV drum kit:
Drum Kit Chains
16 (32 Schritte pro Chain)
Pad-Compressor (all Pads), Pad-Equalizer all Pads), Ambience-Section (Overhead Mic-Simulator, Room-Type (25), Reverb), Multi-Effects: 21 Types,
Master-Compressor, Master-Equalizer, Reverb (for Backing-Part), Chorus (für Backing-Part)
USB Song Player
Audiodates: WAV, MP3
Play-Types: Oneshot, Loop, Tap
Max. ca. 40,000 Notes
grafic LCD 80 x 256 Pixel, 7 Segments, 3 Zeichen (LED), TRIGGER-Pegel (LED)
8 (KICK, SNARE, TOMS, Hi-HAT, CRASH, RIDE, AUX, AMBIENCE)
TRIGGER IN x 15, MASTER OUT (L/MONO, R): Klinke, DIRECT OUT x 8 (jack), DIGITAL OUT (coaxial, 44.1 kHz/24-bit), PHONES (Stereo-jack), MIX IN (Stereo-jack), MIDI (IN, OUT/THRU), USB MIDI, USB MEMORY, FOOT SW (Klinke), Netz
CD-ROM (Play-Along Audio Songs/USB-Treiber)
Pads (PD-Serie, PDX-Serie), Cymbals (CY-Serie), Kicks (KD-Serie), Hi-Hats (VH-Serie, FD-Serie), Acoustic Drum Trigger (RT-Serie), Fußtaster (BOSS FS-5U, FS-6), Personal Drum Monitore (PM-30, PM-10), USB-Stick
Sizes and weight
Length: 330 mm
Deep: 258 mm
High: 106 mm
Weight: 3.2 Kg