| || |
Roland TD-30K V-Pro Series | SuperNATURAL® Sound
| || || ||
| || |
Roland TD-30K V-Pro E-Drum Set with Racksystem
From now on, the TD-30K SE arrives with more than 30 additional Pro Kits, which we specially developed, programmed, and optimised for the Live-Use of the TD-30 Sound module! Exclusively at drum-tec!
Setup as desired: You would like to have an additional Cymbal, ...a less Tom,.. a bigger Bass Drum, an other HiHat or a bigger Snare Drum? drum-tec enables it to be done. We would be pleased to make you an offer of your change request! Please inquire!
Rolands TD-30K Set is the Entry-Set in the upper-class. It arrives very well-reasoned and completely with a big Drum-Racksystem and even with two Crash- Cymbals. Under the Slogan "SuperNATURAL" , Rolands TD-30KSE Set promises highest Sound quality at the best Dynamic. With Behaviour Modeling, Playing technical niceties are implemented even more precisely. On the existing USB-Port, Backups can be saved and audio files in the formats WAV and MP3 can be played unproblematically. Another USB-Port provides the Connection to a Computer.
Those wanting to get an purchasing-decisive overwiev Roland TD-25 / TD-30 modules, strike gold at our comparison texts:
The drum-tec comparison Roland TD-30 module vs. Roland TD-25:
- The perfect module for Drummers with professional ambitions or just for the Sound-Lover, who don't like to make any compromises!
- A module perfectly tuned to Recording & Live- Entrances.
- The Flagship Roland TD-30 provides the most authentic Sounds in Rolands History and parallel to this the most profound Setting-Options as well.
- Apparently, the Drummer gets here a huge Assortiment of professional "SuperNATURAL" Sounds with unprecedented "detail-depth"
- The indispensable TD-30 "Fader Section" for quick volume correction at the Live-use during the playing.
- At the Live-use, eight Single-Outputs!! provide enormous Advantages for the overall mix (the tone- engineer receives the instruments as Single-Signals for a seperate Signal-processing)
- Effects can be adjusted individually per Pad (e.g. for a small Hall Effect at the Snare Drum but a huge Hall at the Kick and at the Rim of the Floor Tom, and so on...)
- X-Hat Feature: which means to set a permanently closed HiHat at a certain Pad
- In-Ear System- the monitor mix can be ground by the Mix-In Input.
- Metronome & Click for the Live or Studio Drummer - can be routed just on the own Headphone optionally
The drum-tec Comparison Roland TD-25KV Set vs. Roland TD-30K:
- The TD-25KV just looks already good, especially if it is extended by another (the fourth) PDX-100 Tom Pad, or if you replace the Snare Drum (For example by a drum-tec diabolo Snare) and use the 10" Roland Snare Pad as the fourth Tom Pad.
- So, the TD-25KV almost comes up to the TD-30K.
- Decisive is, and remains of course, the different Soundmodul - detailed differentiation can be found at the detailed description of the sound modules Roland TD-25 and TD 30.
- Different are also the Rack-Systems. The TD-25KV Set has the smaller MDS-9SC, whereas the Roland TD-30K Set already provides the very professionel Rack MDS-12 with internal cable routing and much more Space.
- So, who can do without the rather far-reaching more-functions of the TD-30 gets here an Alternative, which has to be taken very seriously, at a similar Level referring to Durability, Playability and Sound-Level.
- => further Demarcation of the sound modules TD-15 to the TD-25 and to the TD-30 can be found in the detailed description of the corresponding sound modules
The Difference between the Roland TD-30KSE and the Roland TD-30K:
- The HiHat (VH-13) definitely has a better quality and can be played even more authentically as the VH-11 in all Varieties .
- Due to the new Snare Drum (PD-128-BC) with the latest Roland Rim-Technology, the PD-125 now serves as the fourth Tom Pad and makes a fully equipped 6-Piece Kit!
- The new PD-128-BC Snare Pad respond to the finest Play- Nuances
- However, it has to be sad that the Place at the MDS-12C Rack with the 4 Toms is now very filled out!
The most important Features of the Roland TD-30K:
- V-Drums Flagship with high-developed sensor-technology and SuperNATURAL Sounds
- Expresiveness and accurate Playability by Behaviour Modeling
- Professional V-Edit Mode to programm your own Sounds
- Special "Ambience"- Fader with new Room-Ambience and Overhead-microphon simulation
- USB-Connection for data backupsand audio playback (WAV/MP3)
- Seperate USB-Port for the connection to Computers
- Compact, robuste Rack (MDS-12V) for professional Studio-Use
- New light weight 10" V-Pads (PDX-100) as Toms
Components of the TD-30K:
- 1 x Drum sound modul TD-30
- 1 x V-Kick KD-120BK
- 1 x V-Pad (Snare) PD-125BK
- 3 x V-Pad (Tom) PDX-100
- 1 x V-Hi-Hat VH-11
- 1 x V-Cymbal Crash CY-12C
- 1 x V-Cymbal Ride (Crash) CY-13R
- 1 x V-Cymbal Ride CY-15R
- 1 x Drum Rack MDS-12V
- 1 x USB-Stick with Live Sound Edition
12 Product reviews
|5 of 5 stars!|
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!] by Krieger, K. on April 2015
*****Viele sterne für drum-tec und immer wieder gerne - grüsse an ralf in mainzer showroom - cooler kerl -KARL
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!] by Anonym . on January 2015
Fast shipping to NL - with best service, price and free add ons...and congratulation to your excellent sound works - your drumtech td-30 life sounds are really beating all i heard - Rudi from Haagse Hout den haag
*** If you click on "Write review" you will be asked to login. When you write the review after loggin in your name and the first letter of your surname will be saved with this review.
** If you click on "Write anonymous review" you can leave an anonymous review. If you do so, there will be no data saved about the autor.
technical features of the Roland TD-30K V-Drum set:
Drum Sound Module
TD-30 x 1
KD-120BK x 1
PD-125BK x 1
PDX-100 x 3
VH-11 x 1
CY-12C x 1
V-Cymbal Ride (for Crash)
CY-13R x 1
CY-15R x 1
MDS-12V x 1 (sold separately)
Extra Trigger Input Jack
5 (TOM4, AUX1 - AUX4)
Options (sold separately)
Cymbal Mount: MDY Series
Pad Mount: MDH Series
Personal Drum Monitor: PM-30/PM-10
V-Drums Accessory Package: DAP-3
V-Drums Mat: TDM-20
Wireless USB Adapter (*WNA1100-RL or ONKYO UWF-1)
* Use Wireless USB Adapter specified above. We cannot guarantee operation if other products are used.
Size and Weight