Roland TD-11K Set with MDS-4V Drumrack - including Silence Pack
In comparison with their acoustic models, E-Drums are agreeable silent, as the sound is generated electrically by a sound module. Still, the remaining impact noises, being heard through Floors and Walls are often found a nuisance by other Persons in the neighborhood or tenants. We took care of this topic and developed an effective Package, which sets about solving this problematic: The drum-tec "Silence Pack". Noise- absorbing components dampen the transmission of impact noises through Floors and Walls and reduces the noise to a minimum.
drum-tec Silence Pack, including:
Sound Absorbing-Beater => Our newly developed and patent pending beater reduces the noise considerably. Due to the use and combination of special dampening materials in the beaters head, the Volume level is greatly reduced and additionally, the play feeling is improved as well.
Sound Absorbing-PedalMat => This just here at drum-tec available newly developed special Underlay reduces the noise of the Bass Drum Pedal considerably
Sound Absorbing - RackFeet => We replace the normal Rack-Feet-Stoppers by our newly developed and patent pending special Stoppers! Due to the combination and construction of the used dampening materials, the Stoppers reduce the transmitted noise of the Drum Rack considerably!
=> The neighbour will be very pleased!
The TD-11K is the inexpensive Entry into a complete E-Drum set of Roland with rolands SuperNATURAL Sound Technology, the guarantor for good and realistic Sounds. Clean reacting and realistic playing referring to dynamic and sound-behavior are ensured by Rolands Behavior Modeling Technology.
Purchasing Criteria of the Roland TD-11K:
- All Components are complytely compatible upwards and can be used further in later upgrades.
- Very compact form, but despite with everything needed by a Drummer.
- The Module provides various useful and very well- reasoned Learning-and Warm- Up Tools to practise at home, Play Alongs, a Learning CD and the Access to numerous Online-Tools.
- The TD-11 already has some very realistical sounding acoustic Drum Sounds and Drum Sets aboard and sounds roland- tipically fresh and modern.
- Only at drum-tec: The Special Sound Edition, which has been programmed by us very specifically for the TD-11 Sound module. Besides, there are also 15 optimised Drum Kits for each acoustic style waiting for you...–(Video at drum-tec TV)
Help for purchase decision:
If it is supposed to be a complete Mesh head kit, there are in our view (depending on your budget and requirement profile) only a few alternative options below this set. You get a practising-set for at home which is (due to its Pad-Sizes) a seriously silent alternative to an acoustic-set! You really get well-playable Pads, on which it is possible to practise silently and cleanly, a 3-zone Ride cymbal, you get a classic set design, and you get a sound module that provides some really good acoustic sound sets. Playing this set is very funny, it works without any technical delays, and is definitely playable authentically and dynamically!
As a bonus into the bargain you get the many already mentioned very well reasoned Functions and Practising- & Fun-Tools, Playalongs, USB connection, Access-options for the Roland Life-Jam App( for PC or iPhone) and a lot more.
The very well reasoned Rack system Roland MDS-4V and the definitiv indestructible quality of all Roland Components, plead for a purchasing decision as well!
The Roland TD-11 series (TD-11K and TD-11KV) was presented as the smallest, "real V-Drum series" at the Music Trade Fair 2012. This series is a consequent development of the best selling electronic drums in the world, the Roland TD-6 and TD-9 sets.
Due to its trigger performance and the authentic sounds , the TD-11 module is also applicable as an addition to an acoustic set. For example to get a fuller Bass Drum sound or to fire effect sounds and more, it provides everything nessesary. Whereas those, interested in going into the Recording resp. VST sector (triggering VST Software Drum Sets) and liking to play bigger Drum Kits are supposed to have a look around the direction Roland TD-25/TD-30.
The drum-tec Conclusion:
The Roland TD-11K is worth each Euro, since it is (in our view as an E-Drum specialist) the first gate to the huge world of E-Drumming!
Decisive is the fact that it sounds good, is playable realistically, and is "open upwards". Therefore it is a wise and sustainable Investion. The second-hand market prices for Roland components are persistently stable and the response rate is almost zero.
Components of the TD-11:
- 1 x TD-11 Drum-Soundmodul
- 1 drum-tec Special sound Edition
- 1 x PDX-8 V-Pad (Snare)
- 3 x PD-8A Pad (Tom 1, Tom 2, Tom 3)
- 2 x CY-8 Cymbal Pad
- 1 x CY-5 Cymbal Pad
- 1 x KD-9 Kick Pad
- 1 x FD-8 Hi-Hat Controller
- 1 x MDS-4V Drum Rack
- 1 USB Stick with the drum-tec Special Sound Edit
- Without Bass Drum Pedal!
Technical facts of the Roland TD-11K:
- Instrumets 190
- Drum Kits 50
- Effects: Ambience (10 types) 4-band equalizer
- Ambience-parameters:(space-) type character, Size, Wall, Form
- Songs: Preset songs:14
- CD-ROM: SONGS: 38
- PATTERN: 22
- Quick rec resolution: 480 tics per quarter note
- Recording methode: realtime
- Note memory: approx. 30.000 Notes
- USB song player
- Audiofile: WAV/MP3
- Display graphic LCD, 64 x 128 Pixel (illuminated)
- Connection: TRIGGER- cabel (DB-25)
- Ride bell
- Hi-Hat control
- Extra trigger-inputs: 1 (CRASH2) (stereo-jack)
- Hi-speed USB (USB-MIDI, USB-audio, USB flash memory)
- Outputimpendance 1.0 k Ω
- Power Supply(DC 9 V)
- Power consumption 350 mA
- Equipment: CD-ROM (play-along Audio Song/USB Driver), Power supply: special connection cable
- OUTPUT-socket (l/mono, R) (stereo-jack)
- PHONE (stereo-jack)
- MIX IN (stereo-minijack)
- MIDI OUT
- USB MIDI
- USB memory