Roland TD-11 Trigger Kit COMPLETE
We as an E-Drum specialist assembled this Conversion Kit, which enables you to convert your acoustic Set to an E-Drum very inproblematically.
- The Roland TD-11 sound module provides a quite number of practising-functions and is therefore extremely suitable to pratise your drum skills
- The Roland RT-30RH Dual Triggers ensure that the TD-11 module recognizes and implements even fast Rolls
- Connection Cable included
- The drum-tec design Mesh Heads ensure very silent chiming-noises
- To minimize the volume of Rim Strokes, a Rubber Profile of 4,5 meters (RimNoiseEliminator) is included in the extend of delivery
- As a Cymbal Set you receive a Roland CY-12C Crash-and a Roland CY-13R Ride-Cymbal, as well as the VH-11 Hi-Hat, which can be mounted on any customary Hi-Hat Stand and therefore ensures a realistic play feeling.
With this compilation you get a perfectly working conversion Kit which, can be mounted very quickly. If you still have any form of problems please don't hesitate to contact us. We are pleased to maintain you as a competent contact partner even after the purchase!
- Roland TD-11 Sound Module
- Roland Rt-30 Trigger System (4x RT-30RH, 1x RT30K)
- Trigger Connection Cable included in extend of delivery
- 5 drum-tec design Mesh Heads in the sizes of your choice (Tom/Snare 08" to 18", Bass Drum 18" to 22")
- 4,5 meters RimNoiseEliminator
- Roland Cymbal Set perfectly fitting to the TD-11 sound module
- Roland VH-11 Hi-Hat for an authentic play feeling
The Conversion Set comprises:
- 1 x Roland TD-11 Sound Module
- 1 x Roland VH-11 Hi-Hat Cymbal
- 1 x Roland CY-12C Crash Cymbal
- 1 x Roland CY-13R Ride Cymbal
- 1 x Roland RT-30K Bass Drum Trigger
- 4 x Roland RT-30HR Snare Trigger
- 5 x Trigger Connection Cable
- 5 x drum-tec design Mesh Heads
- 1 x drum-tec Protection Dot
- 1 x 4,5 meters RimNoiseEliminator
1 Product reviews
|5 of 5 stars!|
*** If you click on "Write review" you will be asked to login. When you write the review after loggin in your name and the first letter of your surname will be saved with this review.
** If you click on "Write anonymous review" you can leave an anonymous review. If you do so, there will be no data saved about the autor.
Tuning, Muffling, Snare Buzz, Strainer, Tone Color, Volume, Pan
Ambience (10 types) 4-band equalizer
Type, Character, Size, Wall, Shape
Preset songs: 14 CD-ROM: SONG: 38, PATTERN: 22
Resolution: 480 ticks per quarter note Recording method: Real-time Maximum note storage: approx. 30,000 notes
USB Memory Song Player
File format: WAV/MP3
64 x 128 dots graphic type LCD (backlit LCD)
TRIGGER INPUT connector (DB-25 type): Kick, Snare, Tom1, Tom2, Tom3, Hi-Hat, Crash1, Ride, Ride Bell, Hi-HatControl Extra Trigger Input jacks: 1 (CRASH2) (stereo 1/4 inch phone type) OUTPUT jacks (L/MONO, R) (stereo 1/4 inch phone type) PHONES jack (stereo 1/4 inch phone type) MIX IN jack (stereo miniature phone type) MIDI OUT connector USB COMPUTER port USB MEMORY port
Hi-Speed USB (USB-MIDI, USB-Audio, USB flash memory)
1.0 k ohms
AC adaptor (DC 9 V)
Owner's Manual CD-ROM (Play-along Audio Song/USB Driver) AC adaptor Special connection cable Wing bolt (M5 x 10) x 2 Sound module mounting plate
Options (sold separately)
Pads (PD series, PDX series) Cymbals (CY series) Kick (KD series) Hi-hat (VH-11) Hi-hat control pedal (FD series) Stand (MDS series) Cymbal mount (MDY series) Pad mount (MDH series) Acoustic drum trigger(RT series) Personal drum monitor: PM-10,PM-30 V-Drums accessory package: DAP-3X V-Drums mat (TDM-20/TDM-10) USB flash memory * Use USB flash memory sold by Roland. We cannot guarantee operation if other products are used.
Size and Weight
1 lbs. 8 oz.