Roland CM-30 Cube Monitor
The CUBE MONITOR CM-30 is rarely bigger than a MICRO CUBE, but offers 30 watts, 5 inputs and more features, like the possibility, to be mounted on a microphone stand. Take two of these cubes and you get a fine small PA, with 10 (!) inputs (8 stereo inputs), for variuos needs.
Die wichtigsten Features im Überblick:
- 30-watt 6.5" coaxial 2-way speaker with stereo preamp
- Three input channels, with one XLR input for mic/line and two additional Aux inputs
- Stereo Link function for stereo connection between two units, which allows a total of eight stereo inputs and two mono mic/line inputs
- Metal grill cover, corner protectors, and handle grip for carrying the unit safely
- Kanal 1= XLR & Jack, Kanal 2 bzw. 3 = 2x Jack (R und L [mono] )
- Aux-In 1 = Cinch stereo, Aux-In 2 = Mini jack
- 3 Years Warranty
Versatile and portable — the new CM-30 CUBE Monitor delivers 30 watts of punch through a rugged, high-quality 6.5" coaxial two-way speaker. The CM-30 is built to handle a wide range of recording and mixing applications, but it can be used for live monitoring onstage as well. It can be easily and safely toted from location to location thanks to its built-in handle grip, protective metal grill cover, and cabinet corner protectors — features not found on any other monitors in the market.