ATV - aD5 Electronic Drum Module - The Access to a new World of Drum Sounds (from return)
Only at drum-tec available with the drum-tec Plug & Play Configuration for all usual E-Drum SetUps of Roland, drum-tec, Yamaha and Alesis!
Designed and evolved by a Forefather of Electronic Sound Generation Ikutaro Kakehashi (Founder of the Roland Company) and a new development team, a new Generation of E-Drum Modules was born:
The ATV aD5 Drum Trigger Sound Module brings an innovative and revolutionary conception in the World of E-Drums. - An entirely new World of E-Drumming is waiting for you!
ATV names this new philosophy "Artware" - By this, the Japanese manufacturer means the pure enjoyment of playing!
"...Craftsmanship, the true value of a musical instrument can also be found in electronic musical instruments. Even in these modern times, where throwing things away is easy we still want to offer electronic musical instruments that are long-loved and long-used!.."
The e-drum setup options of the aD5:
Fully supports trigger pads made by other electronic drum manufacturers. This means you can freely use the type of pad you want without having to worry about who made it. Another bonus are that you can upgrade your current electronic drum sound module and by utilize the aD5 as your core, to build up your own original electronic drum set using any combination of pads from different manufactures like Roland, Yamaha, drum-tec, Alesis, 2Box, ddrum and many more.
The Sound of the aD5:
The true nature of the musical instrument is what inspires the player to new heights. The aD5 faithfully re-creates the skill and intent of the player. It deeply and fully renders new instrumental inspiration with each shot from the player's hands. From the gentle soft tones of pianissimo to the intense emotional tones of fortissimo, it meticulously and dynamically reproduces drums sounds just as if you were actually on the spot where it all happens.
The technology of the aD5:
It's something irreplaceable - you will feel it every time you play. To make your performance a satisfying experience, sounds are reproduced with the latest in sensing technology along with high speed response and “Pure Audio” output quality. Technology is constantly updated, providing improved sound source tech and additional intriguing and enchanting sounds. All designed so the aD5 completely wins you over!
The design of the aD5:
An outer design you never tire of along with refined beauty! Just looking at a fine musical instrument makes you want to play it, right? The aD5 was designed as an instrument to create the sound quality you want, to win your excitement, and to make you total fan! We achieved a fine looking outer appearance via a simple shape that eliminates excess decorations that interfere with play and also by fusing made-in-Japan precision together with a fine instrument feel.
In an interview ATV describes the basic idea of the aD5 as follows:
- Our Main Message to the drummer is, that "The aD5 is electronic drums"
- It is an instrument, not an electronic drum module.
- The aD5 is for people that are interested in playing drums.
- The sound and playing experience of the aD5 will connect emotionally with the player and remind them as to why they originally wanted to play drums—this is because of the sound and playing experience, not because of specifications.
- The aD5 can touch a player’s heart and soul.
- The aD5 design concept has an “Untouchable Trinity”: ++ Great sounding, well crafted, acoustic-like instruments ++ Provides with an unparalleled player experience because of acoustic-like dynamics and expressiveness ++ Minimal latency - it is the fastest triggering in the industry!! ++