Alesis Forge E-Drum Set in the new medium price range
In the medium price range of Alesis' electronic drums, the new Forge, Command and Crimson models are available for selection
Loaded with Great Sounds and Features: The included Advanced Drum Module features 70 drum kits (50 factory + 20 user) with over 600 sounds and 60 play-along tracks built-in. To further sharpen your skill, there’s a built-in metronome and 1/8-inch input for playing along with your mobile device, so you’ll be ready for the studio or stage. There is also a stereo pair of 1/4-inch outputs, headphone output, and a USB-MIDI output for triggering your favorite virtual instrument plugins.
Load Your Own Samples: The Advanced Drum Module also features a USB memory stick input. You can use this input to load your own .WAV samples for the ultimate flexibility. Once the .WAV samples are loaded, you can easily assign these to any zone of any pad on the Crimson Mesh Kit. The sonic possiblities are endless! You can also load in .WAV files of play-along tracks using this input.
Explanation of the Alesis "Dynamic Articulation":
This is an Alesis technology in the sound engine of the advanced E-Drum module.
For instance: making the drum sound changing a little bit by modulated dynamic nuances, the Dynamic Articulation ensures the Snare Pad does not sound like a maschine gun while doing a fast drum roll, but like a real real acoustic drum.
Technical Facts to the Alesis Forge Set:
- Advanced Drum Module with 600 sounds
- 50 preset- and 20 userkits
- 60 songs, "Dynamic Articulation"
- real-time recording
- Load .WAV samples and play-along tracks via USB memory stick
- USB/MIDI output for use with virtual instrument and recording soft
- mono 1/4" jack outputs (L/R) to connect speakers or mixer
- stereo 1/8" jack headphone output
- stereo 1/8" jack input to connect mp3- or cd-players
- MIDI in & out
- USB-MIDI interface to connect to mac or pc and load new songs from usb stick
- Dynamic, comfortable rubber pads for great feel and natural response
- 11” dual-zone snare and three single-zone toms
- Kick pad tower with bass drum pedal included
- (3) 10” cymbals: ride cymbal, hi-hat, crash w/choke
- Premium chrome 4-post rack
- Connection cables, drum sticks, drum key and power supply included
The differences between Alesis Forge, Command and Crimson in short form:
- The crucial difference between the three new Alesis Sets is the different equippment of E-Drum Pads, which practically is an important aspect in reference to the joy of playing
- Each of the three E-Drum Sets arrives with the same Alesis Advanced E-Drum module.
- The Alesis Forge as well as the Alesis Command Kit and the Alesis Crimson are completely equipped with Dual Trigger Pads. It means both, Rim and Playing Area are set by different sounds.
- Each of the Set disposes of the same well equipped chrome Rack
- The Alesis Forge arrives just with rubber Pads
- The Alesis Command only disposes of a mesh head Snare Drum and a mesh head Bass Drum and bigger Tom Pads
- The Alesis Crimson has a full equippment of mesh head Pads and bigger Cymbals
Short overview for the purchase decision of the Alesis Forge:
In its price range, the Alesis Forge E-Drum Kit competes with the Roland HD-3, the TD-1K, the TD-1KV, and the Yamaha DTX400K and DTX450K E-Drum Set models.
Thus, it is worth doing a short Comparison! We would be pleased to put our competence as an E-Drum specialist on your disposal, so that we can find out together what's the optimal Set for your expectations and needs...
Components of the Alesis Forge Set:
- Advanced Drum Modul
- 11" dual-zone snare pad
- 3x 8" tom pad
- kick pad
- bass drum pedal
- 10" HiHat Cymbal
- 2x 10" cymbal pads with choke
- bass drum pedal
- power supply