Alesis Command E-Drum Kit
The Alesis Command E-Drum Set is the better equipped alternative to its small brother, the Alesis Forge Set.
This eight-piece electronic drum kit features an exclusive Alesis mesh snare and mesh kick (patent pending) that delivers an authentic drumming experience. Along with the 8” mesh kick and a 10” dual-zone mesh snare drum, there are also two 9” dual-zone rack toms and an 11” dual-zone floor tom. The set also features a 10” ride cymbal, a 10” hi-hat with pedal and a 10” crash with choke. The premium chrome 4-post rack keeps everything solidly anchored, no matter how hard you play.
Loaded with Great Sounds and Features:
The included Command Drum Module features 70 drum kits (50 factory + 20 user) with over 600 sounds and 60 play-along tracks built-in. To further sharpen your skill, there’s a built-in metronome and 1/8-inch input for playing along with your mobile device, so you’ll be ready for the studio or stage. There is also a stereo pair of 1/4-inch outputs, headphone output, and a USB-MIDI output for triggering your favorite virtual instrument plugins.
Load Your Own Samples:
The Command Drum Module also features a USB memory stick input. You can use this input to load your own .WAV samples for the ultimate flexibility. Once the .WAV samples are loaded, you can easily assign these to any zone of any pad on the Crimson Mesh Kit. The sonic possiblities are endless! You can also load in .WAV files of play-along tracks using this input.
Explanation of the Alesis "Dynamic Articulation":
This is an Alesis technology in the sound engine of the advanced E-Drum module.
For instance: making the drum sound changing a little bit by modulated dynamic nuances, the Dynamic Articulation ensures the Snare Pad does not sound like a maschine gun while doing a fast drum roll, but like a real real acoustic drum.
The differences between Alesis Forge, Command and Crimson in short form:
- The crucial difference between the three new Alesis Sets is the different equippment of E-Drum Pads, which practically is an important aspect in reference to the joy of playing
- Each of the three E-Drum Sets arrives with the same Alesis Advanced E-Drum module.
- The Alesis Forge as well as the Alesis Command Kit and the Alesis Crimson are completely equipped with Dual Trigger Pads. It means both, Rim and Playing Area are set by different sounds.
- Each of the Set disposes of the same well equipped chrome Rack
- The Alesis Forge arrives just with rubber Pads
- The Alesis Command only disposes of a mesh head Snare Drum and a mesh head Bass Drum and bigger Tom Pads
- The Alesis Crimson has a full equippment of mesh head Pads and bigger Cymbals
- professional e-drum set
- Alesis Advanced Drum Module with 600 sounds
- 50 preset- and 20 userkits
- 60 songs
- "Dynamic Articulation"
- real-time recording
- mono 1/4" jack outputs (L/R) to connect speakers or mixer
- stereo 1/8" jack headphone output
- stereo 1/8" jack input to connect mp3- or cd-players
- MIDI in & out, USB-MIDI interface to connect to mac or pc and load new songs from usb stick
Short overview for the purchase decision of the Alesis Command:
In its price range, the Alesis E-Drum Kit is located above the small Roland TD-1KV and Yamaha DTX450K E-Drum Sets.... but it also approaches the well equipped medium price range - Leage of the Roland TD-11K and Yamaha 520K Sets! And to the Alesis Crimson (successor of the DM10), which is plainly more professional, it isn`t far as well.
Thus, it is worth doing a short Comparison! We would be pleased to put our competence as an E-Drum specialist on your disposal, so that we can find out together what's the optimal Set for your expectations and needs...
- 1x 12" dual-zone mesh head snare pad
- 2x 9" dual-zone tom pad
- 1x 11" dual-zone tom pad
- 1x 8" mesh head kick pad with bass drum pedal
- 3x 10" cymbal pads with choke
- Including drumrack, cables and drumsticks