2Box DrumIt 5 Sound Module (B-Stock)
With full 3 years warranty - 100% practically new, only the carton is damaged.
The swedish E-Drum module DrumIt5 of 2Box, a branch of the well-known NORTH Synthesizer manufactorer, is something very special and distinct in many ways!
Concerning the Pads, it is compatible with drum-tec and Roland, however the E-Cymbals have their own system. The manufactorer 2Box named this conception "Open-Sound-System". The name refers to the flexibility of the E-Drummer to play any Drum Sound with his E-Drum. For this, 2Box provides the Editor-Software for free. Thus, the Drummer is able to order, load, and save the sounds in the DrumIt5 module via drag&drop.
The 2Box sound module provides 4GB finest Multi-Layer Samples, recorded by multitrack technology in professial recording-rooms with a sophisticated microphoning and various volume-levels. The generated sound have been edited meticulously and are now available in a 24-Bit quality, either in stereo or routed to the six line-outputs. The module has 100 sound memory places, which can be overwritten if desired. At the back, there are ten Dual Trigger-Inputs, the module provides 15 Trigger Channels on the whole. If needed, five multi-zone Pads as well as -but then via splitting cable- ten further Mono-Triggers can be connected. Furthermore, there is one Stereo-Line Input for play-backs, a 6,3-mm-Headphone-Jack, MIDI In/Out, as well as an USB Port. On the operating interface, the module provides a four-line LC-Display, ten Channel- and nine System Switches, three Control Dials as well as one Volume Controller.
- Meticulously multisampled 2-Bit multi-layer sounds with a superior dynamic
- 100 rewritable Drum Kit memory places
- Extremely realistic play feeling
- Editor-Software, Update via USB possible
- Compact sound module with 4 GB Flash Memory, including all Cables
- 10 Channel- and nine System Switches, 4 Control Dials
- 10 Dual Trigger-Inputs: Cymbal Pads just require a connection cable
- 15 Trigger Channels - via splitting cable, two Mono-triggers per Input can be connected additionally
- Stereo-Line Input
- 6 Line-Outputs
- Stereo Headphone Output (6,3-mm stereo-jack)
- MIDI In/Out, USB Port
- Trigger- and MIDI-parameter per Channel
- EQ, pitch level and volume per Channel
- Effect-part per Channel
- Group allocation and Output-Routing
- Additional Amount-Master-EQ